|Bed & Breakfast||314||453|
- Rates are quoted per night inclusive of breakfast and taxes.
- Supplement for the Honeymooners’ cottage is USD 60 per night.
- Triple rooms are limited and subject to availability. Third bed priced at 20% less the per person sharing rate.
- A baby cot can be provided in all room categories upon request.
- Maximum of 3 single rooms are allowed per booking. Any additional single will be charged double room rate.
- Children from 2 and below 12 years will be charged 50% of the per adult sharing rate if staying in the two-bedroom cottage. If an adult and a child below 12 years share a one-bedroom cottage, adult pays the per person sharing rate and child pays 75% of per person sharing rate. Children from 12 years will be charged the full rate. This applies to day rooms as well. Children below two years stay FOC.
- 3 adults sharing in a two-bedroom cottage will be charged a double + a single.
- A family of 5 sharing in a two-bedroom cottage will have an extra bed in the living room which will be charged at 80% of the per person sharing rate if occupied by an adult and 50% of the per person sharing if occupied by a child above 2 years but below 12 years.
- If two adults and a child share a two-bedroom cottage, the child pays 75% of the per person sharing rate.
- For group bookings 1 pax is entitled to FOC stay in a twin for every 15 paying pax. This will be on BB basis.
- Check in is at 1200 hrs and check out at 1100 hrs. Early check in can be arranged subject to room availability. Late Check out can also be arranged as a day room subject to room availability.
- Day room timings are from 1200 to 1800hrs. Guests departing later than 1800hrs will be charged full night’s stay. An earlier check in can be arranged subject to room availability.
- Management reserves the right to change rates if there are major fluctuations in the US dollar exchange rate or other issues such as
increased government taxes.
- Regrettably personal cheques are not acceptable unless they have cleared prior to clients’ arrival. Visa and Master cards are however
|MEAL RATES QUOTED PER PERSON IN US$|
|25 (included in rate)||35||35|
- The Karen Blixen Coffee Garden has 12 en-suite rooms each with large bathrooms and one large honeymoon suite. There are three units which house two en-suite bedrooms with a joint living room (Family Style Cottage).
- All rooms are furnished with a fireplace, verandah, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, safe deposit box, coffee station, iron & ironing board, mini-bar, shower and hair dryers.
- There is a heated swimming pool for in-house guests.
- Karen Blixen Pool Restaurant offers late night room service and early morning breakfast.
- Meals can be arranged at the pool restaurant, bar, garden or in the rooms. Half board and full board available on request.
Upon confirmation of a booking 50% deposit must be paid to secure the booking within 7 days. At least 45 days prior to arrival the remaining
payment must be cleared. In the event that full payment is not received within the specified time, Karen Blixen Coffee Garden & Cottages may
at its discretion terminate this agreement forthwith and thereafter shall have no obligation to provide service(s) to the clients.
- Cancellation Between 35 – 16 days 50%
- Cancellation between 15 days & a NO SHOW 100% of the total costs will be charged
The bank details are follows;
KENYA SHILLING ACCOUNT
US DOLAR ACCOUNT-USD
|: KB COTTAGES NAIROBI LIMITED